Lou Hamilton is a Creative Life Coach, living her mission to creatively inspire, help and support you to transform your fears & stresses into a force to propel you into the life you want. No stranger to fear herself having survived the Lockerbie terrorist plane bombing in 1988, she decided to train as a coach in order to help others be fearless and learn to live happier, more fulfilling lives.
She has developed her coaching practice beyond straight life coaching into a more creative approach with powerful benefits that work on both a practical & emotional level. She uses a unique structure that unearths subconscious road blocks & helps you to move forward with a set of tools that you can apply no matter what life throws at you.
As an author & illustrator of Brave New Girl- How to be Fearless she has written for Psychologies Magazine, The Guardian on Saturday Family Section, The Standard Issue Magazine, Prime Magazine, Simple Things & been featured on BBC Radio London Jo Good Show Live, Joy Cardin Wisconsin Public Radio & in the Natural Health magazine.“We can’t get enough of this lovely little book here at NH. Through the hand-drawn character of Brave New Girl, we see that by using our creativity and our purpose we can lead a meaningful and happy life. The best thing about this inspiring creation is that you can dip into it for a pick-me-up whenever you’re feeling low or lacking motivation to see what message she has to offer you.” — NATURAL HEALTH
- Author & Creator of the illustrated Book Brave New Girl– How to be Fearless
- Her Self-Help book How to FEAR LESS & FLY HIGH is to be published 2018 by Orion Spring
- Creator & illustrator of Brave New Guy
- Creative Well-being Columnist for D.A.D magazine
- Qualified with Distinction in 2008 from the New Insights Coaching Academy
- IIC&M accredited Senior Coach
- Lectured at The School of Life
- Collaborator with Emma James Physiotherapy
- Co-coach & Trainer at the Pure Coaching Academy Life Coach Training School
- Runs “How to be Fearless” talks & workshops including at Stanford University
- Award-winning filmmaker & International artist
PRESS & MEDIA please contact Publicity Manager for Orion Books Virginia Woolstencroft. Email: email@example.com Sign up for Lou’s Motivational Monthly Picture Post blog & daily Brave New Girl inspirations on twitter @createlab and Instagram brave_newgirl Free 30 minute telephone consultation to discover a new fearless & fabulous future
Go HERE for information about Lou’s Wellbeing Art, Films, Books